Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Issue T540p Ultradock sound via HDMI & fwdphb03 not launching

My problem is that when I'm connected with the t540p to the ultradock that this sound comes from the local speakers instead of through the HDMI cable though the monitor and then through my external speaker which are way better.

In the Sound playback devices I have written: "High definietyion Audio Device Not plugged in". So I tried connecting directly via laptops mindpoit to the monitor and then it worked. But as soon as I connected it to the docking station which is also connected to the same monitor via DVI plug then it results as Not plugged in.

So I tried upgrading the dock station firmware by downloading the fwdphb03 latest firmware, and this does not launch despite being connected to the docking station and using an external monitor and properly plugged in.

Any ideas?!

Thanks

Sp1k3


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment