Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Re: T440s losing wifi connection

Yes, I certainly agree that the wifi is much, much, much  better now, with the new driver 17.0.2. Yesterday I had a flawless day, with no connection drops whatsoever, perfect.  Today is going well, too. However, I have had two wifi drops today, when I have been multi-tasking with google and a word document, going back and forth.  After I have been on Word for about a half-hour straight, and then switched back to google, or  when I have simply let the machine sit idle for about 20 minutes, I found the connection was dropped. This has happened twice today.... Anyway, Lenovo, thanks very much for the 17.0.2 driver -- a great help.  But please keep on going, to iron out the remaining glitches.    


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment